Preparing Your Yard for PetsAugust 18, 2017
Our Favorite Backyard Playground UpgradesApril 10, 2019
Running a daycare facility can be both rewarding and exhausting. There are many regulations for businesses catering to minors, but there’s still plenty of laughter, personalities, and variety each day. Daycare facilities in New Jersey have a unique challenge in providing safe and clean play surfaces for their children. Our synthetic grass systems create a place for children to play that protects them from falls and offers a sanitary alternative to other playground surfaces.
Daycare play spaces require much more sanitation to keep clean and germ-free because toddlers are prone to unknowingly pass around cold and flu viruses. Artificial Greens and Lawns has a solution that is more hypoallergenic than outdoor rubber flooring or plastic mats. We supply and install artificial turf all throughout New Jersey state for a variety of applications, and we can help your daycare facility too. Our products have plenty of safe and clean benefits for your children.
Five fail-proof reasons why your daycare can benefit from our synthetic grass
- Hypoallergenic from grass blade tips to the backing – Our products are made with premium technology that allows it to be a hypoallergenic surface, keeping germs and viruses at bay. In outdoor applications, consider using Envirofill for its antibacterial benefits. It is a coated round sand product that is equipped with Microban.
- Meets the ASTM fall safety requirements for indoor and outdoor play equipment surfacing – No matter where you decide to install our synthetic playground grass, your kids will be safe from bumps and scrapes in all landing areas. Ask us to install extra foam padding under key places, such as under slides, swings, or monkey bar areas for added protection.
- Repels common insects and pests – You no longer need to use harmful pesticides on your playground surfaces to deter common pests. Our turf deters ants, spiders, and other insects. This also helps you decrease allergen exposure for your children.
- Choose your blade thickness – Traditional grass may come in a variety of fullness and thicknesses, but in high-traffic areas, like playgrounds, you can see unsightly brown areas and even clumps of grass kicked up. With the fake grass we supply to New Jersey businesses, you can pick the thickness and height of your turf fibers, and they will not come undone or displace in high traffic areas. They are tightly woven and cannot be plucked out by children. It also cannot be kicked outside of play areas like sand, rubber mulch, wood chips, and other loose playground surface materials.
- Quick-draining backings – Say bye-bye to muddy areas! Our synthetic grass options for outdoor applications can drain up to 30-inches per hour. This means that even after a rainstorm, the surface is dry and slip-resistant, so kids can get a break from learning with some active play. Best of all, there is no opportunity for mud to occur where our turf is laid. This is thanks to our proprietary base set-up that does not use traditional ground soil.
Now is the time to make the switch to a safer playground surface. Talk with one of our experts to see how much more affordable and cleaner our fake grass surfaces will be for your children. Schedule a free on-site design consultation with us today or call to get more information: 973-315-7020.