Eco-friendly, Synthetic Pet Turf for Dogs and Cats of All Sizes in Bergen County, NJ.
Pets adore being outside and taking part in outdoor play and running. For canines to do so safely and comfortably, Artificial Greens & Lawns’ synthetic turf is the ideal surface.
Your natural grass looks bad as a result of all the hard work, digging, and pet waste. When it rains, their paws and your floors will be covered in muck, along with brown and yellow stains, holes, and bare patches.
Artificial grass from Artificial Greens & Lawns can restore your sanity when the upkeep required to clean up filth and devastation is too much for you to handle. Small dogs, large dogs, one dog, or a dozen dogs can all benefit from our pet-friendly solutions. Our artificial grass withstands abrasion and gives you with a minimal care option that you and your pet may both enjoy.
Here are some advantages of our pet-friendly turf in case you were considering installing fake grass for your pet or were interested in one of our artificial lawns.
• With artificial turf there is no dirt and no mud for your pet to bring inside
• Try as they might, dogs cannot dig holes in our synthetic grass
• Our pet turf helps manage odor and it is easy to pick up after your dog
• Now you can wash your pet outside – not in your shower. Water (or any other liquid) drains through the system up to 30-inches per hour.
• Unlike real grass, our pet turf creates a healthy environment free of fleas, ticks, rodents, and other pests
• Our artificial grass manages heat effectively for a cooler play area on hot days
Artificial grass is always reasonably priced at Artificial Greens & Lawns. Together, we will ascertain your particular requirements and create a design that will look fantastic in your yard. To find out more about Artificial Greens & Lawns artificial grass products for your pet, call us right away!